A cochlear implant is a medical device for people with a severe to profound sensorineural hearing loss who are not able to sufficiently benefit from a hearing aid.
Specialist Hearing Services can provide hearing testing for employees at our Wembley clinic.
Many of the patients we see with hearing loss also have balance disturbance.
At Specialist Hearing Services we are specialists in:
- Childrens Hearing Testing- over 2 years of age.
- Adult Hearing Testing – we offer a comprehensive holistic diagnostic assessment.
- Complex Hearing Assessments for the evaluation of candidacy for Implantable Hearing Devices
- Hearing Aid Advice, Fitting and Management with Auditory Rehabilitation.
- Tinnitus Treatment using the state-of-the art Neuromonics Tinnitus Treatment program.