Specialist Hearing Services can provide hearing testing for employees at our Wembley clinic.
A cochlear implant is a medical device for people with a severe to profound sensorineural hearing loss who are not able to sufficiently benefit from a hearing aid.
Many of the patients we see with hearing loss also have balance disturbance.
At Specialist Hearing Services we are specialists in:
- Childrens Hearing Testing- over 2 years of age.
- Adult Hearing Testing – we offer a comprehensive holistic diagnostic assessment.
- Complex Hearing Assessments for the evaluation of candidacy for Implantable Hearing Devices
- Hearing Aid Advice, Fitting and Management with Auditory Rehabilitation.
- Tinnitus Treatment using the state-of-the art Neuromonics Tinnitus Treatment program.